Sunday, November 15, 2009

In the violet hour to the violent sound













Hand woven chain mail bracelet
@ rainbowfrog77


Scale bracelet (its only $15.00!)
@ czaralex

The Healer lariat necklace
@ peaceimages



Ankh ring (a total steal at $10.75)
@ thenile


Two skull ring
@ voodookingdesings

Triple cross necklace
@ sandrandan

Bamboo jersey vest/scarf ($20.00)
@ kinies

I found this lovely made to order dress that I just had to share. I really like the sheer fabric and the subtle leopard skin print on the skirt. I wish the seller had more information up on what exactly the fabric itself is.
@ desirapesta

Gothy platform booties
@ vintagejetpatterns

Vintage leather boots with removable braided straps
@ vintageshoesbootsbag



Goddammit I just can't get over how fucking rad these vintage Justin roper boots are. AGH!! I swear, I always come across the most badass vintage shoes and they are always, always in sizes 7 or 8. Somebody better snatch these up quick cause its killing me to see them just sitting there in my "items I've <3'ed"
@ jamesrowlandshop

Pelvis knickers (I dig 'em)
@ knickerocker



No comments:

Post a Comment