Monday, January 4, 2010

mighty in sorrow



Today's picks from the land of Etsy:



Ok, these boots are insanely cool. They're kind of making me want to chop the back of my heel off to squeeze into them, like the one sister does in the original Cinderella tale. Just look at that studding! Perfectly sized (I'm not a fan of giant rounded studs, I think they look dumb), and perfectly burnished. The heel has this cool angled shape to it as well. Get 'em @ ssudionyc

Cute re-worked Steve Madden boots
@ meredithwaterstraat

80's avant garde booties (these look a LOT like a pair of Irregular Choice booties from a couple years ago)
@ jamesrowlandshop


Black leather studded boots w/cutout detail (especially digging those pointy tips)
@ 20twentyvintage

The perfect little pair of distressed harness boots. So good.
@ 20twentyvintage

Riya garment weight spats (from badass Etsy designer Antiseptic Fashion. They do some rad corset and harness work. Definitely check 'em out.)
@ antisepticfashion


Mutated commander bag
&
Black druzy ring
From Etsy seller Jungle Tribe. I love this shop, its run by two twin brothers who make awesome apocalyptic/tribal leathergoods and jewelry.
@ jungletribe

Vintage silver ring with purple crystal
@ lanter

Portable shrine with scapular and religious medals (I think this thing is totally neat. If I had money to just toss around buying rad little vintage knicknacks all the time I would snatch this up right quick.)
@ glamaroni




No comments:

Post a Comment